Sunday, June 10, 2012

four seaons in one day

This week has been one of the most turbulent in my life. Due to this i have been feeling extremely emotional, crying sporadically and feeling peaks of excitement and happiness to lows of pure devastation. I promise i'm not a crazy person but now I can really relate to the metaphor of "life is a rollercoaster".
The weather matched my moods perfectly with sun, rain, wind and thunder and i have been experiencing all four seasons in one day.
I have honestly surprised myself with how emotional i really can be and it is interesting and enlightening to learn this side of my personality. Despite everything i feel like my clouds have a silver lining and i have found that sometimes these peaks and plummets can actually help you to understand yourself a little bit better and see the big picture a little bit clearer.
Since dad got sick i have been feeling the urge to tell people how i feel about them or thank certain individuals for whatever contributing factor they may have had in my life. If you recieve a random message from me in your inbox don't be surprised!

I am also trying to focus on my creative side and work on discovering an outlet that lets me express myself without words so that i don't seem like a rambling crazy.

Today Manny and I lounged on the couch and i tried to befriend my camera a little better. I took some random shots of Pippin (perfect subject as she is cute and funny). Here is the end result with some slight editing.

For all who have the queens birthday off enjoy every minute!




No comments:

Post a Comment