Monday, April 2, 2012

so.. where to begin?

With multiple attempts at blogging (without much consistancy) i'm finally actually going to try stick to something.
I have so many ideas and thoughts brimming over the overfilled (and overthinking) cup that is my brain and sometimes i feel sad that these thoughts feeling and ideas get lost rather than recorded.
This may just be the outlet i need for the rediculous rambling that i currently only share either with myself or the unfortunate people who I either work or live with who can't get away from me.
I'm interested in fashion & interiors, travelling, food, music and health so i hope to post some pictures, ideas, opinions and life stories on this blog which co-incide with these interests (which may, or may not be worth following).
So..
here goes nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment