Tuesday, June 17, 2014

google searching the soul.

There is a question I keep asking myself that seems to go unanswered every time. It's probably the most asked question of the entire human race and it's a question that continues to taunt and confuse, mystify and bewilder. Frankly, it may never be answered entirely, but one can only try to start understanding. So without further ado, and at the risk of sounding like a long haired hippy high on the prospect of personal revolution (and probably other things):

WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?

I envy those who have figured things out. I envy even more the people who are not bothered by this question or couldn't care less about the answer. People who are content with the lives they are building, knowing it suits them entirely and makes them extensively happy. How do I achieve this state?! please. someone give me the answer?!

Well, unfortunately, no amount of internet searching, pinterest browsing or magazine flicking is going to help me with this. So it's time to go a little further and google the depths of my soul (yes I'm aware of how lame that line is) for a little bit of life inspiration. 

It's so easy to be comfortable and become complacent, get stuck in negative routines and take the easy way instead of the road less travelled. It's time to start challenging myself and hopefully i'll start to find a little peace of mind (or maybe a piece of cake?)


This chocolate coconut cake will probably give me a purpose. From one of my favourite blogs Local Milk



No comments:

Post a Comment